Phoenix and Glendale AZ Hotel Meetings
Planning Phoenix or Glendale, AZ hotel meetings and special events is truly a pleasure at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel, where two elegant ballrooms and more than a dozen other facilities provide a wide variety of staging options for events of all sizes. Intimate business sessions can be planned in one of the 10 Canyon or Crescent Rooms - accommodating 18 to 80 attendees, or in the executive setting of our Continental Boardroom, with seating for up to 10. Whatever your audio-visual needs, our professional on-site staff can ensure that your presentation is a blockbuster!
- Crescent Ballroom: This lobby-level, 8,000 square-foot ballroom features 16-foot ceilings with elegant glass chandeliers, adjustable lighting and flexible floor plans.
[Maximum guests: 1,000 theater-style, 720 banquet setting.]
- Phoenix Ballroom: This 5,000 square-foot ballroom is adjacent to the outdoor Phoenix Garden room and main hotel lobby. It features 14-foot ceilings, iron wall sconces, adjustable lighting, floor-to-ceiling windows and flexible floor plans.
[Maximum guests: 500.]
- Crestview Ballroom: This ballroom is just adjacent to the hotel, across from the hotel's main fountain. It features unique lighting, a permanent elevated dance floor, a bar and private restrooms.
[Maximum guests: 175.]
- Phoenix Garden: The Garden is just outside the hotel's main lobby and with an umbrella of Ficus trees, it's the perfect private outdoor setting.
[Maximum guests: 150.]
- Indigo Restaurant: This location is off the main lobby and features views of the hotel's lobby and garden. It has 16-foot ceilings, a permanent marble dance floor, floor-to-ceiling glass walls and oversized captain chairs.
[Maximum guests: 150.]
On-Site Specialty Events - offers on-site event options that provide both cost effective and highly engaging entertainment for any group. From team building exercises to interactive activities to charitable projects, the Planner's Edge program features engaging and memorable options for all attendees. This budget-friendly option eliminates the need for outside transportation and additional event planning. By taking advantage of Planner's Edge, the group remains at one location and thus reduces the meeting's carbon footprint, which has a positive impact on our environment. Additionally, this program allows meeting planners more time to focus on the meeting, and attendees more time to network, or simply enjoy time to reconnect and relax. Contact a Sales or Convention Service Manager at 602 943 8200 to create the perfect on-site experience for your next meeting!
Weddings at Sheraton Crescent Hotel
The Sheraton Crescent Hotel offers the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. The Hotel Features renowned outdoor gardens and fountain courtyard, a private restaurant available for buyout, the stylish Crestview Reception room, and classic elegant ballrooms. Make your special day unforgettable with us.