Your Adventure Awaits
Have fun in the sun at the Wet 'n' Wild Waterpark, just 15 minutes from our hotel, with our package which includes 2 tickets and great rates!
Pay Rates Equal to Your Birth Year!
We're celebrating the year you were born. Stay two nights, and receive your second night at rates equal to your birth year.
- 342 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms
- Complimentary self-parking garage
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
- Monsoon Mountain 166 ft. Water Slide
- 30,000 square feet of Phoenix meeting rooms
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Coyote Cafe: serving Starbucks, grab & go snacks, gifts and more
- Link@Sheraton business center
- Basketball Courts
- Racquetball and Squash Courts
- Lighted Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Car Rental Service
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
The Sheraton Crescent Hotel is a perfect hotel for your Arizona getaway. Our easily accessible and convenient location near University of Phoenix Stadium puts you within minutes of downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Glendale.
Phoenix Hotel Features
Attractions Near our Glendale Hotel
Our Phoenix hotel offers the ideal features for relaxation, a family escape, or a collaborative meeting:
- Olympic-sized pool, featuring Monsoon Mountain - a 166 foot waterslide
- Outdoor activities including racquetball and basketball.
- State-of-the-art Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft®, with access to the internet, printers, and copiers to complete last minute meeting details.
Learn more about our Phoenix accommodation.
Make connections with friends and family at our Glendale hotel while discovering endless things to do in Phoenix. Conveniently located in the heart of Phoenix, your stay will be as eventful as it is relaxing. Enjoy shopping at a variety of local shops and the nearby Glendale outlet mall, or cheer on your favorite team at the Phoenix ballparks and stadiums located just a short drive from our Phoenix hotel. Visiting Glendale? Explore the neighboring city and discover exciting opportunities and things to do in Glendale.