- 342 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms
- Complimentary self-parking garage
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access in Club Level Guest Rooms
- Monsoon Mountain 166 ft. Water Slide
- 30,000 sq. ft. meeting space
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Coyote Cafe: serving Starbucks, grab & go snacks, gifts and more
- Link@Sheraton business center
- Basketball Courts
- Racquetball and Squash Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Lighted Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access $9.95/day
Car Rental Service
Sheraton Crescent Hotel- centrally located in the heart of Phoenix, is perfect for your Arizona getaway. Located off the I-17 freeway, our convenient location near University of Phoenix Stadium puts you within minutes of downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Glendale.
See what it's like to stay at Sheraton Crescent with our exclusive video tour:
Sheraton Hotel in Phoenix Features
Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix provides many features for relaxation, a family escape, or collaborative meeting. Cool off in our refreshing Olympic-sized pool, featuring Monsoon Mountain - a 166 foot waterslide. Take advantage of our other outdoor activities including sand volleyball, racquetball, and basketball. Reconnect with the state-of-the-art Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft®, with access to the internet, printers, and copiers to complete last minute meeting details.
Learn more about our Phoenix accommodations.
Things to do in Phoenix
Make connections and enjoy time with friends and family at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, while discovering endless things to do in Phoenix. With easy access to major freeways, your stay will be as eventful as it is relaxing. Enjoy shopping at a variety of local shops and the nearby Glendale outlet mall, or cheer on your favorite team at the Phoenix ballparks and stadiums located just a short drive from the hotel. Visiting Glendale? Explore the neighboring city and discover exciting opportunities and things to do in Glendale.