- 342 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms
- Complimentary self-parking garage
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access in Club Level Guest Rooms
- Monsoon Mountain 166 ft. Water Slide
- 30,000 sq. ft. meeting space
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- High Speed Internet Access: $9.95/day
- Coyote Cafe: serving Starbucks, grab & go snacks, gifts and more
- Link@Sheraton business center
- Basketball Courts
- Racquetball and Squash Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Lighted Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
Car Rental Service
Sheraton Crescent Hotelis centrally located in the heart of Phoenix, perfect for your Arizona getaway. Located off the I-17 freeway, our convenient location near University of Phoenix Stadium puts you within minutes of downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Glendale.
See what it's like to stay at Sheraton Crescent with our exclusive video tour:
Sheraton Crescent Hotel Features
Sheraton Crescent Hotel offers the ideal features for relaxation, a family escape, or collaborative meeting:
- Olympic-sized pool, featuring Monsoon Mountain - a 166 foot waterslide
- Outdoor activities including sand volleyball, racquetball, and basketball.
- State-of-the-art Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft®, with access to the internet, printers, and copiers to complete last minute meeting details.
Things to do in Phoenix
Make connections with friends and family at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, while discovering endless things to do in Phoenix. With easy access to major freeways, your stay will be as eventful as it is relaxing. Enjoy shopping at a variety of local shops and the nearby Glendale outlet mall, or cheer on your favorite team at the Phoenix ballparks and stadiums located just a short drive from the hotel. Visiting Glendale? Explore the neighboring city and discover exciting opportunities and things to do in Glendale.